Do business where business is being done
Located right off I-271 and accessible via public transportation, Woodmere is the perfect location for your business and your customers. The heartbeat of Woodmere Village is located on Chagrin Road with 4,168 feet (1,270 meters) of walkable businesses. Be in close proximity to shopping areas such as EATON Chagrin Boulevard, Beachwood Mall, Legacy Village, Pine Crest, Harvard Park and Pavilion Shopping Center. Need a location for a quick meeting? Visit one of our many restaurants or rent a space at CUBE Workspace. If you or your client are into sports, there are a couple golf and racquet clubs nearby.
- Why an Android Smartphone Devalues Twice Than an iPhone in One Year: Report
- Are We in 1996 Again? ICQ Users in Hong Kong Skyrocket Over WhatsApp Changes
- Why Square Appointments Might Just be the Best Way to Streamline Customer Bookings
- This Startup Uses Artificial Intelligence to Help Companies Find Employees Who Fit Their Culture
- Drew Barrymore Grew Her Lifestyle Brand and Started a New Venture in the Middle of a Pandemic. Here's How She Did It.
- Small Business[unable to retrieve full-text content]
- Urban League of Greater Cleveland unveils UBIZ Loan Fund for minority-owned small businesses January 25, 2021The Urban League of Greater Cleveland is unveiling a program to provide capital exclusively to minority-owned small business in the Cleveland area — and it's looking for some additional donors interested in furthering racial equity in Northeast Ohio. The latest initiative, dubbed the UBIZ Loan Fund, will be launched officially through a virtual event at […]
- Ohio set a record for new-business filings in 2020 January 22, 2021A year dominated by business shutdowns and job losses from the COVID-19 pandemic had another, potentially more positive, effect in Ohio: a record number of new-business filings.The state reported this week that there were 171,073 such filings with the Ohio Secretary of State Business Services Division in 2020, surpassing by nearly 31% the previous record […]